Monday, August 27, 2012

Just Say No


Here is a story that begs you to say NO to drugs. Almost a year later…May 2010-Annette (the one who could talk in front of herself) had suffered a stroke. She had a black eye and her face kind of sagged to one side because she had fallen to floor while having a seizure. It was amazing she could still walk and talk a few days after the stroke.

I had what I thought was a reality check with her. I told her she was lucky she could still walk and function. I also said there where no 60 year-old crack heads (Annette was 48) and that CRACK will kill her.
Annette proceeded to set the record straight and tell me she didn’t smoke crack the day she had a stroke. She was doing METH. It was her first time ever for THAT drug.
Well excuse me! Like one drug is “better” over another. 

I was incredulous by her response.


P.S. Doing drugs DOES make one stupid!



No comments:

Post a Comment