Thursday, August 30, 2012

On that note-Working Girls


My church partnered with a Harrisburg church to do a Women’s Expo which was a health clinic for women. We were giving free manicures, goody bags and prayer-if they wanted us to pray for them. My non-denominational church hung a HUGE banner on the side of Mercy Ministries advertising the Expo. The church where the women's expo will be held was two blocks away from the Center.
Susie receives a call on her personal cell phone from a drunk woman complaining about women being exposed. The drunk woman said, “It’s illegal to expo women in North Carolina.”
Susie tried explaining to her it was about women’s health.
The woman replied, “I was expoed and my health was greatly affected.”
We could only LAUGH at this point.
So I did a prank call on Susie’s phone asking to be involved in the women’s expose and swore I was NOT from North Carolina. 
How did that lady get Susie's cell phone number? The banner had the Day Center number on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment